runntime error, do you wish to debug?

Reaction score
Hi,
need help with an computer error.
When i use internet explorer a runntime error keep's coming,
i have installed a couple of software's lately, i don't know what is the problem.
The message say: " runntime error, do you wish to debug? Line 510 error:blush:bject expected" can anyone help me, please....
Thank you

Reaction score
solution to a runntime error

hi all,
i found one solution for the debug, good luck all!
How to disable script and runtime errors in Internet ExplorerAre you getting annoying messages such as "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?" or "Internet Explorer Script Error. An error has occurred in the script on line 1. Do you wish to continue running scripts on this page?"

There are three reasons why these problems occur. The first is that the web page author made some programming error. The second reason may be that you are running a pop-up killer that closes pop-up windows so fast that the script on the web page fails. The third is that you might have some adware or spyware installed on your computer that opens the script error pop-ups.

How to disable script and runtime errors
You can configure Internet Explorer to ignore these script and runtime errors. Please follow this step-by-step guide:

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Click on Tools, then on Internet Options.

3. Click on the Advanced tab.

4. Look for the "Disable script debugging" line and put a check mark in the box.

5. Now look for the "Display a notification about every script error" line and remove the check mark in the box.

scripterrors.gif

Still getting script errors?
If you still get the script or runtime error messages after disabling them in Internet Explorer, the problem might be that you have some unwanted spyware or adware installed on your computer. We recommend that you scan your computer with Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner which seems to be frequently updated. SpyBot is also a great spyware scanner.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yes we know ... that is one reason many use Firefox. ;)

Glad you found the answer to an old problem. :thumb:

Reaction score
Hi muckshifter,
thank you for replay . Do you mind to tell me what the firefox does
Now i have problems with the outlook 2003. Everytime i open the outlook i get a message like: the add in C program spambl-/1bin 477 SBOL ext. dl. could be installed or loaded.*This problem may be reduced by using detect and repair using the help menu.

I did that but the message still coming back.
Any help is apreaciated, Thank you

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm getting same runtime errors. I've checked unchecked boxes described on internet options and still get the errors. I've also checked for spyware with Adaware. Also running Norton.

Can anyone help with other solutions.

Thanks

Ask a Question