Runescape Hacking!!!!

rs_bot_user_id_00

Hi pplz, i have recently figured out a way to hack runescape while
scannying the linux server which they run runescape on etc etc. below
will tell ya how to hack runescape accounts.
I have really only made this up for ppl who have been scammed by other
ppl.So if you haven't been scammed i rather you not cheat for the fun
of it, but it is up to you, but it isnt fair if ya use this to steal
other pplz password for runescape.

Step 1.

Get the runescape account name you want to hack.
make sure you have a runescape account as you need to confuse the
runescape server into giving ya you victims password.

Step 2.

There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot use to notify ppl about there
password and send them there password if needed i found it while i was
scanning their server.
The code used to send ppl passwords was hard to find but i finaly found

it while collenting bits and peices while scanning the server and using

a firewall barrier hacking device. hence i have found there seceret
software emal adress and want to share all my goodies i ahve collected
from it with all of you, but i cant just give u there emal adress or
else things may get.. a little crazy and i dont want to get blamed for
nothing. But i have come up with an email adress which is looks like a
normal one to fool jagex and linux detectory systems,
(e-mail address removed) i linked this e-mail to jagex's e-mail

and hence forth , instead of it transfering all the data sent to
(e-mail address removed) it will automatically send it to jagex's
headquarters page, and with out them knowing it, there computer sends
the information back to you within 24hrs of data sent. just folow steps

below

Step 3.

Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it.
Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail.

To: (e-mail address removed) (no space between the 0 and @yahoo)

Subject: rspasswrdrecovry ( it must be exactly as typed)
Now after that type:

#=No.:4658932//$%Code&" Your Usernme"%*==$& }
#serident6254\$$Code%" Victims Username"*$$1==$& }
E\$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"Your Password"*32&&*$==02$& }

Step 4.
You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as i said dont
make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is HIghlight the
text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya dont make any

mistakes.

There you have it Hacking runescape is easy for you now. just so you
know this is the one and only way of hacking into runescape or
"cheating the system" my friend finds out these things and teaches me,
since im slower than he is. autominers and other cheating softwares are

bart

i tried it and it really works it is amazing!
i "earned" 2mill in just 24ours of doing nothing, really so cool!

Wow, I can't believe anyone thinks this SCAM will work, you are just giving
him your username/pass and he will take it...

I mean, why would Runescape(Jagex) use a YAHOO! email? Ya, if you fell for
this I laugh at you.

The Scarecrow

Jeasus man u must be stupid to think people will accualy fall 4 this
so far i have never found i free proper hack for runescape

melikbilge

So dumb! Bart is an alternate for the starter of the topic. It's people
like him that ruin RuneScape for everyone. :\

johnny cash the best

ya i know it is so dumb u can already tell just by them wanting ur
username and password why would they need ur username and password so
freakin funny

ADeadFishDied

Hmm... There is something called a spell-checker, and nothing called a
"firewall hacking breaker device". If it was that easy, a programmer
would be craking into banks, and idiots would not be breaking RS' code.