Rundll

Victor

I have an error message when I open ceryain program:

Rundll
Error loading winupd.dll
The specified module could not be found

Any smart people out there can solve my problem

Ad

Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rundll Error

Yeah,,I'd like to know about this RUNDLL too. Everytime my computer starts up, this message comes up on my screen too. Never used to until 2 days ago. What gives? Thank you from whomever can help me.

Victor said:
I have an error message when I open ceryain program:

Rundll
Error loading winupd.dll
The specified module could not be found

Any smart people out there can solve my problem

Ad

Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages