Run time error 3125 exporting to excel

Reaction score
I'm using Office 2007 and running the following code to send access query results into different sheets of an excel workbook. They all work fine except for the 3b Site to Drums query. I've checked the spelling and everything is fine. It is the same code as the others and the name is shorter than others. I can't figure out why it doesn't like this one strand, please help?

Private Sub Form_Close()
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "1 Deal to Comp", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "2 Comp to Site", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "3 Site to UST", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "3a Site to AST", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "3b Site to Drums", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "4 Site to Permit", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "5 Site to Lease", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "6 Site to Ponds", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "7 Site to RECs", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "8 Site to Research", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12, "9 Site to Reserves", "C:\Documents and Settings\bbeliveau\My Documents\REPORT INFO\Report info.xlsx", True
End Sub

Thx for any ideas,
Brettb

Ask a Question