Run-time error '3000 ': Reserved Error (-3201); there is no message for this error.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:
Can you help me with this issue please?
I am building a database in Access 2007, windows7, it works perfectly well on my computer where i am building it; but one feature doesn't work on another computer that also has the OP system and Access version.
when you're working in one form with one record, you click on a button that will open another form and filter the records to show only the profile of the same person. the error message it gives is: Run-time error '3000 ': Reserved Error (-3201); there is no message for this error.
i will show below the code where it debugs. I'd appreciate any help with that.
(Again: it works well on my computer, but gives that message on another computer)

Private Sub Find_in_Bio_Click()
Application.DoCmd.OpenForm "Staff_BioEntry", , , "((([Staff_BioEntry].[Full Name]=""" & [Form_Staff_Activities].[Full Name] & """) AND ([Staff_BioEntry].[DOB]= #" & [Form_Staff_Activities].[DOB] & "#))) AND ([Staff_BioEntry].[Registrant_Type] =""" & [Form_Staff_Activities].[Registrant_Type] & """)"
End Sub

Ask a Question