    property to true before setting focus.

    Please help. Any suggestions welcome.

    Regards.

    Hemil, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Hemil

    Ken Snell Guest

    How are you trying to set focus to that control? More details please.

    Ken Snell, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Hemil

    Hemil Guest

    Hi Ken,

    Thanks for your response.
    Following is my code: [EnforcementOption] is the dropdown
    box to which I need to set focus.

    Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer)
    Dim strMsg As String
    strMsg = "You must enter an Enforcement Option!"
    bFormHasError = False
    If IsNull(Me![EnforcementOption]) Then
    MsgBox strMsg
    Cancel = True
    bFormHasError = True
    Me![EnforcementOption].Visible = True
    Me![EnforcementOption].Enabled = True
    Me![EnforcementOption].SetFocus
    Exit Sub
    ElseIf (Len(Me![EnforcementOption]) = 0) Then
    MsgBox strMsg
    Cancel = True
    bFormHasError = True
    Me![EnforcementOption].Visible = True
    Me![EnforcementOption].Enabled = True
    Me![EnforcementOption].SetFocus
    Exit Sub
    End If
    End Sub

    Do let me know if you need any further information.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Hemil.

    Hemil, Aug 10, 2004
  4. Hemil

    Ken Snell Guest

    Is EnforcementOption the name of a control on the form? And is
    EnforcementOption bound to a field that also is named EnforcementOption? If
    yes, my guess is that ACCESS thinks you want to set focus on the field, and
    not on the control.

    Change the control name to txtEnforcementOption and change the code
    accordingly.

    --

    Ken Snell
    <MS ACCESS MVP>

    Ken Snell, Aug 11, 2004
  5. Hemil

    Hemil Guest

    Thanks a lot Ken,

    You gave me the right direction.

    Regards,
    Hemil.

    Hemil, Aug 11, 2004
  6. Hemil

    lito paez Guest

    DO YOU NEED EXTRA MONEY ..ATREVETE???

    IT REALLY WORKS AND DON'T FORGET THAT IT IS LEGAL!!!!!

    YOU NEED MONEY HE/SHE READS THIS ALONE IT WILL BE 5 MINUTES.. IT REALLY
    WORKS AND DON'T FORGET THAT IT IS LEGAL!!!!!

    This is a system easy to obtain money by mail, alone it is necessary to be
    constant. As that don't catch it the ball to the first one, VERADAD?, me
    same I felt THIS WAY!! ALONE it is necessary to BE CONSTANT AND to BE IN
    CONTACT AS TRUTH there are DIFFERENT TYPES OF OUTLINES to OBTAIN EXTRA MONEY
    they are A GARBAGE IF they ALLOW IT to ME!!!!. is WHAT HAPPENS THAT THE
    PERSON BELIEVES THAT she GOES to RECEIVE MONEY WITHOUT MAKING ANYTHING AND
    THIS WAY EVERYTHING IS NOT you/he/she COSTS WITH EFFORT AND DEDICATION. With
    this alone system it is necessary to publish it THE KIT OF THE PACKAGE it is
    THAT: To PUBLISH. AND the effect is multiplier it is WONDERFUL AS it WORKS
    ALONE he/she NEEDS An IMPULSE AND I LIST!!!, it WORKS!!!! AND don't FORGET
    THAT it is LEGAL!!!!.

    Did this article describe the way to send A NOTE by mail DE US $1.00 or 1 ?
    (EURUS) to single six people AND to WIN US $50.000.00 ((((?))) cash IN 4
    WEEKS!!!. Good, the more I did think about this more curious I put on? why?,
    for the way in that this worked and BECAUSE ALONE I will COST US $6.00 (AND
    SIX STAMPS), AND was THAT ALL THAT HAD to PAY... AND ANYTHING MA!!!. O.K.,
    the US $50.000.00 cash a high point could be of reaching, but was it
    possible. I imagined that perhaps he/she could have a reach of $1.000.00 but
    or less so I made it!!!.

    BEFORE OF EVERYTHING IT DOES SELECT ALL EAST I ARTICULATE AND DO KEEP IT IN
    THE PAD OF NOTES, DOES IT STOP THEN TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME THE EAST I
    ARTICULATE, BETTER IF YOU PRINT IT TO CONSULT IN THE MOMENT THAT YOU WANT
    OK?.

    Now see like it works: INSTRUCTIONS

    1. in one it paginates in target he/she writes the following thing: "Please
    it INCLUDES MY NAME IN THEIR LIST" (PLASE ADD MY YAM TO YOUR LIST"). This
    automatically generates a service and as such, he/she makes it TOTALLY
    LEGAL. Starting from now not these sending A DOLLAR OR An EURUS to some
    person without any reason, these paying A DOLLAR OR An EURUS for an I
    legitimate service. Make sure of including your name and address. I assure
    you, again that this is totally legal!. As a pretty detail you also put in
    that position each name figured when you sent your dollar or Eurus, to make
    it but I complete!!!. Of that it is, of to make money and to pass it very at
    the same time.

    2. now it bends this page written around the note of A DOLLAR OR An EURUS
    (you don't send checks neither another payment type, SINGLE NOTES OF An
    AMERICAN DOLLAR), put everything inside an envelope and send it to each one
    of 6 striped people.

    The idea of bending the paper around the note is to assure that it will
    arrive to destination and THIS is IMPORTANT!!!. (otherwise people that works
    in the mail could detect that you/he/she is money and to keep the thousands
    of on that they go arriving!!!). for more security, you/he/she also uses a
    leaf of paper coal to wrap the note, in that way you/he/she will be a lot
    but difficult to see what goes inside.

    3. he/she listens carefully, this it is the form of like you will receive
    money by mail. He/she looks at the list of six people, it erases the first
    name and he/she adds yours at the end of her, so the one that was numbers 2
    it becomes I number 1, the one that was 3 becomes 2, the one that was 4
    becomes 3, the one that was 5 becomes 4 etc. and you are now the I number
    six. It includes your name, address, postal code and country.

    4. now it publishes this I articulate in at least 200 news groups" (they
    exist but of 24,000 groups). you Only need 200, but the more quantity puts,
    you will receive more money!!!, if you know BBS (Bulletin Board Systems)
    local with areas of messages, etc. where you are happened (he/she remembers
    that it is LEGAL) .Cuando publishes the description of this I articulate,
    he/she tries to give him a name that it catches, as: "DOES HE/SHE NEED QUICK
    MONEY?, DO READ THIS I ARTICULATE", DOES HE/SHE NEED MONEY TO PAY THEIR
    DEBTS??"?, ETC

    LET US MAKE THE COMMITMENT OF TO BE HONEST AND TO FULFILL THE LEGAL THING,
    PUTTING 120 PERCENT OF US SO THAT THIS SYSTEM WORKS!!!.

    IT LISTS OF NAMES

    1.-Jorge Padilla Abarca Misión Sto. Tomas No.7129 Edif. 1 depto. 204 Frac.
    Kino sur, c.p. 22223 Tijuana Baja California Norte, México.

    2.- Herrera Nestor Rubén Paul Grousac 2891 (entre las calles Ecuador y
    Portugal) Ituzaingo , C.P (1714) Buenos Aires Argentina.

    3.-Jose Ortega Lecaros isla tierra del fuego #8617, la granja -santiago
    casilla 51146 correo central -plaza de armas santiago de chile.

    4.-Juan Manuel cazalla Terrada 2333 ,C.P(8000) Bahia Blanca provincia de
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.

    5.-Herbert Reintsch S. M. Av. Busch, 2060 Edif.. "San Martín" Piso 2, Dpto.
    "2C" La Paz, Bolivia Sud América.

    6.-Amiel M. Pérez Vásquez. "Km 4 al norte" (Av. Cristo Redentor), Av. San
    Silvestre, 300 Mts al naciente y 100 Mts al norte, Santa Cruz de la Sierra,
    Bolivia, Sud América.

    INDICACIONES.PARA TO PUBLISH

    FOR THOSE THAT MANAGE NETSCAPE No.1 inside the program Netscape, go to "
    Communicator " and select Group of news", then go to " File " and to select
    to Subscribe. In seconds a list of all the Newsgroups of its " Server " will
    appear. Make click in any newsgroup. Of this newsgroup he/she makes click
    under TO NEWS", which should be up, in the left end of the page newsgroups.
    This will take to the box of messages.

    No.2 Fills this space. This will be the title that you/they will see all
    when they travel in particular for the list of a group.

    No.3 Marks the complete content of the file and copy using the same NEWS and
    you are creating and filling this letter inside its program or " conceit ".

    No.4 Presses " send " that is in the left superior part. AND YOU HAVE
    CONCLUDED WITH THEIR FIRST ONE! ...FELICITACIONES!!!.

    THOSE THAT USE INTERNET EXPLORER Not HAPPEN. 1: Go to the Newsgroups and
    select Post an Article". OR in having Classified it selects to put an
    Announcement". OR in the Forums of Discussion, etc.

    STEP Not. 5: Copy the article of the notepad or pad of notes and hit it in
    the place of the text that he/she will send or to announce. Use the same
    previous technique.

    STEP Not. 6 press the button Post, to Send or Poner",etc..

    It is EVERYTHING!. All that has to make is to enter in different "
    Newsgroups " and to fill them, when he/she already has practice, alone
    he/she will take him about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! REMEMBER, HOW MANY
    MA NEWSGROUPS GETS, MA ANSWERS (AND MONEY) he/she will RECEIVE!! BUT he/she
    should ENTER IN at least 200 - ALREADY THIS!!!.... you will be receiving
    money from all over the world, of places that neither he/she knows and in
    some few days!.

    Possibly he/she will want to lease a mail stall for the quantity of
    envelopes that he/she will go receiving. MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE ADDRESSES
    ARE CORRECT.

    Now, each one of 5 people that you/they already sent me US $1.00 also make a
    minimum 200 newsgroups, each one with my name in the #5 of the list and 5
    people only respond to each one of the 5 originals, this makes US $25.00
    more than I receive, now these 25 people put a minimum of 200 Newsgroups
    with my name in the #4 and 5 answer is only received from each one. He/she
    would be making other US $125.00 additional. Now this 125 people put their
    minimum of 200 groups with my name in the #3 and they only receive 5 answers
    each a, I receive an additional of US $625.00!. OK, here this the most
    amusing part, each one of these 625 people puts their letters in other 200
    groups with my name in the #2 and each one only receives 5 answers, this
    makes me to receive US $3,125.00!!!. These 3,125 people will send this
    message to a minimum of 200 Newsgroup with my name in the #1 and if single 5
    people Respond of the 200 groups, I will be receiving US $15,625.00!!. Of an
    original investment of US $6.00!! but you stamp.

    FABULOUS! And like I said before that single 5 people respond very little,
    the serious real average 20 or 30 people!.

    This is my fourth week and I already received a total of US $23.343.00!!! it
    was EXCITING!!! he/she could not believe it!!! you Have to follow it and
    re-publicarlo where it is you possible, the more it is published and more
    people see it, there will be more possibilities for all of making more
    money, this will determine how much you will receive by mail!!!. For those
    that understand the mathematics you/he/she is an arithmetic progression.

    This is the form of how it is ascended: initially TO it begins and it
    publishes in all the places that it is he possible the I articulate, then
    five " B " appears as minimum, one of the five B is placed in the level 6,
    this it goes up you a level and TO this in 5to level, then C appears and
    this it is placed in 6to level and B it is placed in 5to level and TO in 4to
    level. ONCE LLEGES TO THE 1ER PLACE IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN PUBLISH IT AGAIN.

    BLESSINGS FOR ALL and luck, let us play clean and to take advantage of this
    beautiful opportunity to make tons of money in Internet. * *Dicho is in
    passing, if you defraud people putting messages with its name and he/she
    doesn't send any money to the other ones in that list, you will receive
    almost ANYTHING!. THE FRUITS OF THE HONESTY are PICKED UP IN VERY LITTLE
    TIME AND they LAST CHINESE PROVERVIO forever.

    I have conversed with people that people that made that knew and they ended
    up receiving US $10.00 in some 7 weeks!!! Some decided to prove another
    time, making it correctly, and in 4 to 5 weeks they received more than
    $15.000.

    And this it is the step that but I like. SIMPLY SIT DOWN AND he/she ENJOYS,
    BECAUSE THE CASH COMES IN ROAD!!!. he/she Hopes to see a little bit of money
    during the second week, but starting from the third week STORM OF ENVELOPES
    IN YOUR MAIL. All that you have to make is to receive it and he/she tries
    not to scream very strong when you realize that this time the lograstes!!

    lito paez, Aug 13, 2004