Run a form in background using checkboxes on main form

Reaction score
Hello, I have a form already set up which has about 50+ check boxes that run 50+ queries, its not user friendly at all. What it does is, when a user clicks “select all” button and clicks “export” it goes through and exports only the true errors and not all the queries are exported.

What I want to do is create another form with about 4 different check boxes and when one of these checkbox is clicked (or multiple) it run the first form in the background and only select the checkboxes in form1 that are related to the checkbox in form2 and export errors to excel only if they exist.

For example
check box 1 – opens form1 in background and selects checkboxes 1-10 in form1 but only the true errors would export to excel
check box 1 and 2 – opens form1 in background and selects checkboxes 1-10 and 15-18 in form1 but only the true errors would export to excel

can someone help in coding this piece out?

I can post the code on the part that working already (the confusing form1) if needed.

Thanks

Ask a Question