    rotated it 90 degrees clockwise putting the first letter at the top. I
    actually want it rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise with the first letter
    at the bottom.

    microsoft, Apr 12, 2010

  2. microsoft

    fredg Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:11:38 -0400, microsoft wrote:

    > I rotated a lable on a report using the .Vertical property, however it
    > rotated it 90 degrees clockwise putting the first letter at the top. I
    > actually want it rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise with the first letter
    > at the bottom.

    See if
    http://www.lebans.com/rotatetext.htm
    will do what you want.

    Note: In the future, when posting to these newsgroups, it would be in
    your best interest to include your Access version number. It may make
    a difference in the response. For example, what may work in Access
    2007 may not work in previous versions, and vise versa.

    --
    Fred
    Please respond only to this newsgroup.

    fredg, Apr 12, 2010