Rhain Davis

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Manchester United have snapped up a 9 year old football starlet from a Brisbane team in Australia, well anyway he now live in Cheshire with his parents and brother so could in fact one day play for England...he sure shows some talent though..

I give you Rhain Davis

The new child protegy

Hope he gives his school work as much attention and that he carries on enjoying life :p , doesnt like to pass much though does he
laughingsmiley.gif
just like Ronaldo :thumb:

Reaction score
I hope for the childs sake they have a 'normal' life & learn there is more out their than just football.:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Rush said:
Like what ??? ;)

Beer?

laughingsmiley.gif

I remember seeing this story a while back, but wasn't sure if they did end up signing him. I wonder if he is actually on a wage, or just gets free training?

Reaction score
Rush said:
By feckit

Like what ??? ;)
I was at school with a guy who was on the books of a premiership side as a youngster & who at 18 was told he would not make the grade. But as the football club had made sure he got a good education, offering extra tution if needed he went to train in sports science & got his coaching certificate.

Last time i heard from him he is coaching footie in the USA.
Not everyone makes it!

Ask a Question