Resizing Checkbox

Hello,

I have a macro that inserts checkboxes to every cell in a range. My macro
uses the following code to add the checkboxes:

..Parent.CheckBoxes.Add (Top:=.Top, Width:=.Width, Left:=.Left,
Height:=.Height)

When I tried changing the parameters for Top, Width, Left, and Height, only
the boxes surrounding the checkboxes changed, not the checkboxes themselves.
Is there a way to increase the size of the checkboxes?

Thank you very much for your help!

Jim Cone

Not that I know of.
--