ResetTransform

G

Hi

I am drawing a room using a variety of transform matrices. Initially, I use ScaleTransform to apply the current zoom level to the drawing. Then, accordingly I might use RotateTransform and TranslateTransform when drawing things at an angle (such as text). However, after I use RotateTransform and TranslateTransform, how do I get rid of those transforms WITHOUT getting rid of the ScaleTransform

Using ResetTransform() will reset all the transformations, including the scale. I just want to get rid of the rotate and translate. How to do this

Thanks

Yaron

G

Yaron

I'm assuming you are looking for methods like glPushMatrix and glPopMatrix in GDI+? Like you, I was unable to find those methods in GDI+ (who knows, maybe I just haven't been luckily enough to find them). Personally, what I do is take a copy of the transform matrix and push it on my own Stack object when I want to glPushMatrix. When I need to glPopMatrix, I pop the top of the stack and set the transform property of the graphics object with it

Jackson Davi
-
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no right

Ask a Question