REQ: Utility to print "Poster Size" jpgs.

Father Merrin

I would like to print a jpg document that 8000x6000 pixels in size. Is
there a freeware utility that will print this image across multiple sheets
of paper making it "Poster Size"?

FM

socrtwo

Father said:
I would like to print a jpg document that 8000x6000 pixels in size. Is
there a freeware utility that will print this image across multiple sheets
of paper making it "Poster Size"?

FM

Hi, try http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ - rasterbator, it's exactly
for what your asking. There is a Web based version and a standalone
product.

Susan or one of the other webmaster's (how does this work?) at the
pricelesswarehome.org useful webware page:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Webware.php.

socrtwo

Susan Bugher

socrtwo said:
Hi, try http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ - rasterbator, it's exactly
for what your asking. There is a Web based version and a standalone
product.

MyAlbum (PW2005) also does poster printing:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2005/PL2005GRAPHICS.php#0488-PW
Susan or one of the other webmaster's (how does this work?) at the
pricelesswarehome.org useful webware page:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Webware.php.

I don't understand "how does this work?" - I'm not sure what "this"
you're asking about.

Susan

Father Merrin

@monger.newsread.com:

[snip]

I think I will end up using both Rasterbator and MyAlbum. Thanks Susan!

FM

socrtwo

I don't understand "how does this work?" - I'm not sure what "this"
you're asking about.

Susan

Who actually creates the Web pages and uploads them :)?

Thanks

Susan Bugher

Who actually creates the Web pages and uploads them :)?

I create the Webware page (based on posts to ACF) and most parts of the other web pages. REMbranded (Text Editor Review, ACF where pages), Burnr (graphics), and Vegard (ACFG pages) also are directly involved (and of course many people contribute information that's listed on the web pages).

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en