Report Manager or Alternative?

Cayenne

Using Excel 2003, I want to create a "report" with each row a separate page,
(printed), with my own custom formatted layout. (A dirty solution is to
transpose the page, and expand the columns so wide that they only print the
first+1 column on each page.)

I never tried report manager, and I can't get it to install via MS
instructions/DL page. From my reading it looks like I'm not the only one with
this problem, but I'm not even sure that Report Manager Add-In is what I need
for this application.

TIA

Jim Cone

This short macro will print each row in the selection. It will skip any blank rows.
Select the rows to print and then run the code...
'---
Sub PrintEachRow()
'06/30/2005 - Jim Cone
Dim rngPrint As Excel.Range
Dim rngRow As Excel.Range
Set rngPrint = Application.Intersect(Selection, ActiveSheet.UsedRange)

If Not rngPrint Is Nothing Then
For Each rngRow In rngPrint.Rows
If Application.CountA(rngRow) > 0 Then
rngRow.PrintOut copies:=1
End If
Next
End If
Set rngPrint = Nothing
Set rngRow = Nothing
End Sub
'--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)

"Cayenne" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Using Excel 2003, I want to create a "report" with each row a separate page,
(printed), with my own custom formatted layout. (A dirty solution is to
transpose the page, and expand the columns so wide that they only print the
first+1 column on each page.)

I never tried report manager, and I can't get it to install via MS
instructions/DL page. From my reading it looks like I'm not the only one with
this problem, but I'm not even sure that Report Manager Add-In is what I need
for this application.

TIA

Cayenne

Thanks, Jim.
I'm looking for something a little more robust, maybe?
I want to layout each page to look like a handsome form, with multiple
columns and each cell exactly where I want it, along with it's label.