Replications of AD

Eddy

maybe it's a simple silly question. but i want to know
when an automatic replication happens, does it replicate
my whole AD to the other DC or only the updates? and what
is the defulte time for that? and if i want to make a my
replication to be done manually, how i can do that.

thank you

Ben [MSFT]

Eddy,

In addition the default inter-site replication interval is every 3 hours.

blim