replace non-breaking paragraph mark

  • Thread starter Song Su - Yahoo
  • Start date

Song Su - Yahoo

I'm using word 2002 (win xp sp2)

I have a big file full of non-breaking paragraph mark created by Shift+Enter
I want to search and replace it with regular paragraph mark (Enter)

what is the code to put in find box for non-breaking paragraph mark?


Suzanne S. Barnhill

^l is a line break (that's a lowercase L). Or click the Special button in
the dialog and choose "Manual Line Break."

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Jay Freedman

The code in the Find box is ^l (that's a lower-case L).

You can find this and all the other special codes by clicking the More
button in the Find dialog, then clicking the Special button, and
selecting the item you want (in this case, Manual Line Break). The
correct code is automatically placed in the box.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question