Repeating E-Mail

Reaction score
I sent an e-mail last week with pictures and it has come back undeliverable because it was too large. It will not stop resending it. I do not have an outbox I can find. I have now received about 200 undeliverable messages from my original 7 messages. HELP

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, I've moved your post to a new thread for you.

Can you tell us a little bit more about your problem please - especially which email client you are using? It is Outlook 2013 for example?

Reaction score
Hi, I've moved your post to a new thread for you.

Can you tell us a little bit more about your problem please - especially which email client you are using? It is Outlook 2013 for example?

I am using The Outlook that comes with MSN hotmail. Does that help?

Reaction score
I am using The Outlook that comes with MSN/hotmail. Does that help?
I was told to look into the outbox and remove the original e-mails. I don't have an outbox that I can find. I need to stop it from resending the too large e-mails. It is driving me crazy. I have to delete at least 40 undeliverable messages per day. Please help.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I am using The Outlook that comes with MSN hotmail. Does that help?

Confusion here. Are you using Outlook client to read your hotmail emails ? Or are you using a web interface to read your hotmail ?

Reaction score
All I do everyday is go on to Firefox, have MSN as my homepage and click on outlook to see my e-mail. I am not very literate in computers to know what you mean by web interface. Hope this answers your question.l

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Are you seeing something like the image below / If so go to " Sent " Look for the email you tried to send that is to large and delete that. Problem should be solved.

34jan0z.png

Reaction score
Are you seeing something like the image below / If so go to " Sent " Look for the email you tried to send that is to large and delete that. Problem should be solved.

34jan0z.png

Yes this is what I see. Problem is I have been deleting all the emails that are in my sent box regarding this e-mail. Still continues. I've just gone in and deleted them again a few minutes ago as you suggested. I did the same thing yesterday. There are no more but I am still get the undeliverable messages.

Reaction score
It tells me someone may be using that account and I need to verify it's me. I did what they told me but I still can't access. I've created a new e-mail account (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question