Repeat Rows Across not in Header

Jim Cone

You will have to copy and paste the rows where you want them.
There is no built-in way to do this.
Also consider using center across selection instead of merging cells.
(it can make changes to the worksheet easier to accomplish)
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Carl W." <[email protected]>
wrote in message
My spreadsheet in Excel 2003 has many columns. I would like to repeat
several of the rows throughout (merged & centered on each page).

This is similar to another question but not at the top of the page:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...&p=1&tid=48ea891c-78a6-4573-926c-35cfb816abfe

Thank you,
Carl