Removing internal documentation

n!

Hi,
I have written an assembly I'd like to distribute and I'd like to
provide the .xml documentation file along with the assembly to allow the
IDE's intellisense to work with it. The problem is the .xml file generated
by the compiler contains all the documentation for my internal and private
classes\members. Does anyone know of a tool that strips out these items
leaving only the public and protected items documented?

Thanks,
n!

n!

Have a look at NDoc tool it generates doc presentation and allows
to ignore internal and provate stuff

Hiya,
Yes, I use NDoc to generate human readable documentation, but it
doesn't seem able to process and output modified .xml documentation files
used by the IDE? I did find one option to set the output target to .xml but
the result appeared to be a custom .xml format rather than the .xml format
expected by VS.NET?

Thanks,
n!

Prati Phil