remove space in table

Beffmans

Hi

I want to remove the space under the <hr>.. How to to this?

<TABLE cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="2" border="0" width="100%">
<TR>
<TD colSpan="2" style="HEIGHT: 7px">
<hr width="100%">
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

ch B.

Sara

<TABLE cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" border="0" width="100%">
<TR>
<TD colSpan="2" height="0px" >
<hr width="100%">
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>

it will reduce more space, I hope this is helpful

Eliyahu Goldin

<hr> is not good for drawing lines. It is known for being hard to control.
You should rather use styles with borders for the cells.

Eliyahu

Jimmy

how can you draw a line with a borderstyle?

Eliyahu Goldin said:
<hr> is not good for drawing lines. It is known for being hard to control.
You should rather use styles with borders for the cells.

Eliyahu

<Beffmans> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...

Eliyahu Goldin

Css rule

border-bottom:solid medium blue;

will make a solid blue line of medium thickness it the bottom of the cell.

Eliyahu