Reminders not popping up even with a fresh installed OS

Reaction score
Hello.

I am having with the reminder popup for appointment, or tasks... Here is the synopsis.

my company is using Exchange 2003, and i am using outlook 2003 as well. All mails are stored on the exchange server, along with the appointments, tasks..etc... However, it seems like i am the only person who is NOT getting the popup reminder for calendar or tasks. I have been searching for the solution for a LONG LONG time, and still havent find it yet.

* I have checked all the options in outlook (I Know it is not a 'option settings' problem in my outlook - will show you why later)
* The options I checked are, at the Tools -> Options -> checked Default Reminder every 15 minutes.
* I also checked, Tools -> Options -> Other -> Advance Options -> Reminder Options -> Display reminder checked.
* I did the cleanReminders switch many times.

What is weird is, when I am using outlook, there is no way i can get the reminder to show up. However, lets say I am suppose to get some reminders, when I log into the OWA, the reminders shows up....

It was bugging me so badly, I reinstalled the entire operating system, and rebuild it from scratch. Then reinstall the entier MS Office from scratch. Thinking this will solve the problem. But no, once I get outlook back on, it is the same again. (I didnt even touch any settings at all - and by default, the reminder should show up), the reminder just wont show up for me - even with a fresh installed OS...

Any help??

Thanks,
Tak

Ask a Question