reloading users

David

I recently had to reload windows 2000 pro. After reloading
I was not able to access any of the previously added user
info. ie favorites, desktop etc. Is there a way to reload
the user info without having to recreate the desktop,
favorites etc?

Mark V

David wrote in
I recently had to reload windows 2000 pro. After reloading
I was not able to access any of the previously added user
info. ie favorites, desktop etc. Is there a way to reload
the user info without having to recreate the desktop,
favorites etc?

It sounds like you did not do a Repair Installation "over the top" of
the old one. Do you have two W2K installaions now? Do the old user
accounts/passwords work?

David