registering a COM DLL

Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )

Hello,

I have an already installed application running in several devices
(WM5,6 & PPC2003 SE) I developed a custom SIP and I need to register
it in the devices. I need to know what is the API function that I can
use to do so (in other words do the same that REGSVRCE does). The
application already has an update feature that allows me to download
files and execute them. What I'm planning is to create an update
package containing the dll in question and a small application that
all it does is register the dll.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank,
Ignacio

Chris Tacke, eMVP

All COM DLLs export DLLRegisterServer. Simply call that.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

message