Regarind C# work in India.<[email protected]>

M

Megha Shah

Hello Sir,

I am Megha Shah. I am a software Engineer in a very reputed MNC of India. I am working with ASP.NET(C#) from last 3 years. I am also doing freelauncher work from several years.
I have following skills :

ASP.NET, VB.NET , C#, HTML, CSS, SQL SERVER, REPORTING SERVICE, CRYSTAL REPORTS, FLASH, CORE JAVA.

Sir, I am looking for Outsourcing projects in asp.net with c# language.

Waiting for your favourable reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Megha Shah
([email protected])

J

John Smith

hi Megha,

My Name is John Smith. I am working in a well established company of Australia as a Project Manager of .net projects. I have a one project on which i would like your help if u have time. You can do it at your free time just you have to do is regular work and report it to me. For this work I will give you
AUD $10,000. So if you are interested with this work, let me know. Give me you contact no. if You are intersted so that we can do direct communication.

Thanks.
John Smith

J

John Smith

hi Megha,

My Name is John Smith. I am working in a well established company of Australia as a Project Manager of .net projects. I have a one project on which i would like your help if u have time. You can do it at your free time just you have to do is regular work and report it to me. For this work I will give you
AUD $10,000. So if you are interested with this work, let me know. Give me you contact no. if You are intersted so that we can do direct communication.

Thanks.
John Smith

Ask a Question