De: "Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)" <[email protected]>
Asunto: Re: Reference cid: with attachment ?
Fecha: Martes, 30 de Marzo de 2004 16:25

Yes, you can find out the total number of attachments and the number of
embedded attachments, but not which attachments are embedded and which ones
are not.
The only solution is to read PR_ATTACH_CONTENT_ID from each attachment.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Dmitry Streblechenko \(MVP\)

It is an Extended MAPI property - if you have OutlookSpy installed, select
a message with embedded images, click IMessage button on the OutlookSpy
toolbar, go to the GetAttachmentTable tab, open the attachment.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool