Recipe Freeware

Tabasco Kid

Can anyone help me? I am looking for a freeware recipe manageing software.
I want to be able to enter my own recipes and delete ones I no longer want
to keep. I would also like to be able to change the servings and
measurements automatically, but this feature is not very important to me.
Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

George

I have tried many of the freeware recipe programs. The best one is
Meal Master. The downside of it is that it is a DOS based program.
The up side of it is it has many advanced search capabilities and mass
change capability. If you must have a Windows program, try Recipe Box.

George

Tabasco Kid

I have tried many of the freeware recipe programs. The best one is
Meal Master. The downside of it is that it is a DOS based program.
The up side of it is it has many advanced search capabilities and mass
change capability. If you must have a Windows program, try Recipe
Box.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Susan Bugher

Tabasco said:
Can anyone help me? I am looking for a freeware recipe manageing software.
I want to be able to enter my own recipes and delete ones I no longer want
to keep. I would also like to be able to change the servings and
measurements automatically, but this feature is not very important to me.
Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Some that have been mentioned in ACF are listed here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#6.06Recipes

Also consider using an all purpose organizer. Treepad (plain text) and
Keynote (rich test) are excellent for recipe storage/organization.

Start here and scroll down for those and other organizer apps:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_ORGANIZERS.php#2.10Organizer:Notes

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware