Receiving Error with Outlook 2003.

G

I continually get the error below when trying to receive mail from my ISP. I've talked them and they inform me that this is a problem with Microsoft Outlook 2003. When this error occurs my ability to receive mail stops.

Has anyone else expereince this problem? If so how did you resolve it. Microsoft please please help me. I should have to pay for a program bug that I'm unable to fix.
Task 'Ameritech Mail Server (Louis) - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC93) : ' The server responded: '

Thanks

G

I also need to add to this. The problem started when moved from a wired connection to a wireless connection. My wireless hardware is a Netgear Wg302 wireless access point that supports up to 108 mbps. However, my can only go up to 54 mbps. Is there somthing special about the wireless connection?

I still have my wired connection and I'm able to receive mail with no problem using Outlook 2003.

Does Outlook 2003 have a problem with wireless connections?

G

I'm adding to this because I have some other information to provide. I started receiving this error when I switch from a wired connection to a wireless connection. I still have my wired connection but I was about to dismantle it when I decided to try receiving my mail from using a wired connection. The wired connection worked perfectly with no problems and I'm still using Outlook 2003.

Does Outlook 2003 have issues when used in a wireless connection environment? This is a real issue for me. Microsoft can you help here/would you help.

Ask a Question