* Replaces the MS NNTP Bridge completely
* Unifies the access to scocial and answers forms to a single NNTP
server (no two servers needed!)
* Autologin and Autominimize
* Displays your email address, if you have configured your username
and email (will allow Ctrl-H to work in WLM)
* X-Face support for MVPs, Microsofties and Admins
* Encodes Subject/From only, if non-ASCII characters are present
* MessageId contains a valid domain name
* The message/thread URL of the forum will be submitted in the X-
Comments header, so you can directly go to the web page
* Converts "http(s)" links into html links, if posted in plain/text
* Supports the conversion of html-web-articles into plain/text
articles for your newsreader
* Thunderbird can display the article source code
* Many tracing options to see the newsclients messages/responses
* You can extend the "CommunityForumsNNTPServer.ArticleConverter"
without the LiveID SDK; for compiling the whole source code, you need
to download and install the Windows Live ID Client 1.0 SDK
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.