Re: Install / start a service via msi installation

Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i think you shoud try changing it from > cd C:\Program Files\ORL\VNC to > cd "C:\Program Files\ORL\VNC"
the "" are important

luke surace said:
To install the vnc service, cant you just use the command that they have
supplied?
You should be able to create a custom action to start the service as well.

Have a look at
http://www.installsite.org

news:[email protected]...