RAM and Pricing

Kye

Reaction score
Since i cant upgrade anything without spending so much more money then what i have, and upgrading too anything less is pointless...the only thing i can upgrade is memory.

i thought memory, DDR, since it is backward compatable with DDR2 boards, and since i do not overclock, PC3200 is perfect.

BUT! i think, from the past half a year since building my PC...prices for DDR memory has not changed, apart from the odd sale here and there. will DDR pricing ever come down? or do i have too wait intil DD2 picks up, but will that affect pricing?

Kye

Reaction score
DDR2 RAM will inevitably lower the price of DDR1 RAM but not for a while yet, there's still more demand for the latter than the former.

DDR1 RAM prices shot up a couple of months ago, but now seemed to have dropped back down. search around for special deals at aria, microdirect, ebuyer etc. IMO DDR RAM is currently reasonably priced.

J

Ask a Question