Quicktime movie

Green Valley

Hi,
Please advise as to how to get a Quicktime movie file up on my website built
with FP 2003.
I want to make it available for download.
Instructions?
Thanks,
GV

Stefan B Rusynko

In FP (in Folder list select a folder)
File Import and browse to the QT movie file
Then open a page you want the download link on and drag the .mov file from Folder List to the page to make a hyperlink
Publish your site

--

"Green Valley" <w i r e l e s s h u s k e r at h o t m a i l . c o m> wrote in message
| Hi,
| Please advise as to how to get a Quicktime movie file up on my website built
| with FP 2003.
| I want to make it available for download.
| Instructions?
| Thanks,
| GV

Andrew Murray

place it inside a ZIP file, make a hyperlink to the zip file.
the user will click the link, the download dialogue opens and prompts where to
save or open from current location (as per standard procedure).

The user can then unzip the file to a location on his HDD If you just link to the
qt file it will attempt to play immediately (not necessarily streaming,but will
download then play).