Questions regarding Stephen Labans calendar

Reaction score
Good Day All, I am new to this forum, and I joined because everywhere I turned for a dependable form based calendar, I was sent to http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm, to download the calendar created by Stephen Labans. I have downloaded his calendar for Access2000, but I am running into what I hope are a few minor problems integrating it to my form.

1st – The instructions urged that I do a compile after importing his five modules into my application. However, I keep getting a number of errors for “members or data member not found”. However, I know the objects are in the form, because the forms run with no problem and I can see the properties for them. I am confused why I am getting
these variables not defined.

2nd - Notwithstanding my ability to perform a clean compile, I still attempted to integrate the calendar in a test database, but I keep getting the following error message when I click the date field that I am using as the object that I want the calendar date to show in:

The MonthCalendar class instance you passed to this function is INVALID!

You must instantiate the MonthCalendar Class object before you call this function

The code behind the sample form shows you how to do this in the Form’s Load event.

Then it displays the code that is in the Form’s load event.

I have placed this code in the form’s load event, and I imported all five modules.

Any assistance on these two problems will be greatly appreciated. FYI, I am running Windows XP and I have Access 2002.

Thanks in advance,

David

Reaction score
I received assistance on the calendar issue and that has been resolved, but I am still trying to figure out why my compilations keep blowing up.

Thanks for any assistance,

David

Ask a Question