From: "Bill Malmgren" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: query date and greater than date

Rick B

You don't need to look on your computer. Go look at thenewsgroup, or do a
Google search.

You only got one response. It is...

You didn't post any specifics about what you're doing, but guessing that
you're putting the ">" operator character into the table with the date
string...don't do that. Operators cannot be "inserted" as characters this
way unless you build the SQL string in code.

Just write your query with the > character in it, and get the "greater than"
date value from the table.