Q on Show text wrapped within the document window



Word 2007

Does the advanced option entitled "Show text wrapped within the
document window" have a customization button that can be placed on the
QAT? If so, what is it's name? I cannot find it in the the Customize
the Quick Access Toolbar. (And if not, WHY NOT??) Thanks.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

I suspect you might need a macro for this, but a quick way to get the text
to wrap to the window is to switch to Web Layout view.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question