Puchasing a new mobile

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi

I am after a new mobi for youngest daughter (11 years) - Christmas present.

The absolute budget is £100. She would like camera and Bluetooth but other than that I m not sure.

I've seen a few posts about what NOT to buy and wonder whether anyone can oblige with a what TO buy within the above criteria.

Not really bothered about which provider to go with other than pay as you go - definately NOT contract.

Many thanks

Gabs xx

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i know this waaaaay off topic but whats going on with the post times ? bex managed to post a reply before you asked the question ?!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Gabs posted hers today at 12:37am - 37 minutes after midnight. My post was just after 11am this morning :)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Gabs posted hers today at 12:37am - 37 minutes after midnight. My post was just after 11am this morning :)

i'm still half asleep :blush:
eusa_doh.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
ME, half asleep ? ... never even noticed who did what at what time.

Back on topic ...

Woolies has some nice PAYG phones for under £50 ... as does Asda Tesco and any other HighStreet "phone" shop ... ;)

I actually would not use a 'phone' shop ... take the phone bact to Tesco and get a new one there & then ... take it bact to a 'phone' shop and you'll be lucky to 'borrow' one while they 'repair' yours. :D

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i know this waaaaay off topic but whats going on with the post times ? bex managed to post a reply before you asked the question ?!

easy mistake to make :) i bet she would love a motorola V3 Razor in the new pink colour but i think they r more expensive then your Budget

Ask a Question