Publishing a Pivot List in Excel 2007

I have been publishing a Pivot Table as an interactive Pivot List Web Page
and then uploading the resultant htm files to Sharepoint.

I cannot locate how to do that in Excel 2007. Can anyone point me?
Thanks!
Dan

Roger Govier

Hi Dan

Not that I have ever had occasion to carry out such a task, but is it
not under
Office Button>Publish>Excel Services

Thank you, Roger, for the input!!

However, under "Publish" I only have two options:

1. Document manager Server
2. Create Document Workspace

Is there an add-in of some sort to get "Excel Services"?

Appreciatively,
Dan

Jim Cone

Dan,
I don't have XL2007 and am not quite sure what Sharepoint is,
however there is some interesting reading here covering "deprecated"
features in XL2007. It includes two subjects that might pertain ...

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/08/24/718786.aspx
HTML Save with Interactivity
Writeback to SharePoint

I particularly enjoyed the comments from "Extortion" near the bottom.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Dan" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Thank you, Roger, for the input!!
However, under "Publish" I only have two options:

1. Document manager Server
2. Create Document Workspace

Is there an add-in of some sort to get "Excel Services"?
Appreciatively,
Dan

Jim:
Thank you for the lead. It answered my question, specifically. Allow me to
quote from the link you mentioned in the event it can help someone else:

"Previous versions of Excel allowed for publishing of Excel files to HTML
with interactivity using the Microsoft Office Web Components. With the
introduction of Excel Services, our ongoing investments in creating
interactive spreadsheets in a web browser will be focused on Excel Services.
As part of this focus we will be removing support for saving HTML files with
interactivity using the Office Web Components."

All I need now is to figure out what "Excel Services" is all about.

I appreciate the help!!

Dan