protecting multiple shts with separate pwrds

jack

I have a list of passwords that I want to apply individually to mulitple
worksheets.
The mutiple worksheets in one one workbook is accessed by numerous
individuals.
I have a separate file maintaining the worksheet names (in column "A") and
the corresponding individual passwords to each sheet (in column "B"). My
need is to loop through the listing and set the passwords for each
worksheet. When I add a worksheet or change the password for another
worksheet, I would like to use the listing to reset or add the password to
the corresponding worksheets.
How would I implement this in VBA?
I would appreciate any guidance.
Jack

Hennie Neuhoff

Jack - I've watch this with interest as I had a similar need some time ago. I
had some sucess with my own efforts which is possibly not totally what you
want. If you email me at (e-mail address removed) I'll share my ideas with you.

Gord Dibben

Hennie

Why not share your ideas with all of us?

Post your code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

jack

Gord,
Thanks ... I was about to post the same question to Hennie when I saw your
post.
I share your same thoughts and would greatly appreciate any guidance to
resolve my problem.
Jack

Hennie

Why not share your ideas with all of us?

Post your code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

jack

Any have any thought on how I can accomplish this with VBA?
I'm getting no where with what I've tried.
Any halp would be greatly appreciated.