Program to make a genealogy tree

Yotsuya-san

Hi all!
I'm looking for a program that makes a genealogy tree and if possible
generates an html output of it (well, all I have to do is an html page with
a genealogy of some greek gods, little and simple).
Can someone help me? I would spend hours searching for it with Google, but
^__^
Thanks, Fede.

coffeeaddict

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Index.asp . The standard version is free. I
love mine.

| Hi all!
| I'm looking for a program that makes a genealogy tree and if possible
| generates an html output of it (well, all I have to do is an html page
with
| a genealogy of some greek gods, little and simple).
| Can someone help me? I would spend hours searching for it with Google, but
| ^__^
| Thanks, Fede.
|
| --
| Don't leave me stranded here
| I can't get used to this lifestyle

ÐåñÎK

In 29150 posted:
Have to agree, I liked it so much I bought it. :D

You can't say that here on this ng!
The alt.comp.freeware Elders will come and take you away in a white
coat or at a minimum accuse you of some subversive intent.

DanlK, ~~~\8-O
~New eBay Store @ www.FYIS.org/estore Collectible Gifts~

Yotsuya-san

Hello, coffeeaddict!
You wrote on Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:02:46 -0400:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Index.asp . The standard version is
free. I love mine.

Thanks, but...
"A valid email address is required. We will email a password to you that is
required for the installation. In addition, a valid e-mail address will
ensure that you are informed about updates to the Legacy Family Tree
program."

How can I care about updates of a program that I still haven't tried? ^__^
And I don' like standard free versions of Pro ones...that's why I like
freeware!

Anyway, it seems too complex (and too big! 14,5 Megs of full install
version...) for generating a simple html page...

Thanks, Fede.

Kevin MacAskill

Hi all!
I'm looking for a program that makes a genealogy tree and if possible
generates an html output of it (well, all I have to do is an html page with
a genealogy of some greek gods, little and simple).
Can someone help me? I would spend hours searching for it with Google, but
^__^
Thanks, Fede.

I like Personal Ancestral File,
At...

http://www.familysearch.org

KevinMac

Michael

Yotsuya-san said:
Hi all!
I'm looking for a program that makes a genealogy tree and if possible
generates an html output of it (well, all I have to do is an html page with
a genealogy of some greek gods, little and simple).
Can someone help me? I would spend hours searching for it with Google, but
^__^
Thanks, Fede.

There still is the free version of "Great Family"
circulating on the net. It is small, nice, easy and
offers HTML-ouput. (I like the GUI more than legacy's.)

You should prefer version 1.1,
1.0 is reported to contain several annoying bugs.
[unfortunately zipfile of 1.1 claims 1.0 as well :-( ]

Homepage offers later versions only, which are shareware.
http://www.greatprogs.com/index.html

Enjoy.
Michael

Henry The Mole

Hello, Michael!
You wrote on 4 Jul 2003 08:25:21 -0700:

M> There still is the free version of "Great Family"
M> circulating on the net. It is small, nice, easy and
M> offers HTML-ouput. (I like the GUI more than legacy's.)

M> You should prefer version 1.1,
M> 1.0 is reported to contain several annoying bugs.
M> [unfortunately zipfile of 1.1 claims 1.0 as well :-( ]

You still can find it on The Mole Zone (url in signature), section Rareware.
Best regards.