product number

Gerard Mccoy

is it on top of computer,please help
From: "Sara Lutz" <[email protected]>
Subject: Windows mail help!
Date: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:49 PM

My computer reset itself......not sure how or why. I know have a folder on
my desktop that is the "old" version of my vista windows operating system.
How do I locate all of my old emails from my "old" vista operating
system/windows mail in this folder?
I basically was a moron not backing up files and creating recovery discs. I
have learned now.
I know I still have everything on this computer. The hard part is finding
it now.
I have since found all of my pictures that were on the old version......

YASSINE.3012