Problems with Word 2003 as the Email Editor

Ian

Hello,

I have a bizzare problem that i hope people may be able
to help with. I have recently upgraded my clients to use
Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 as the email client and
Word 2003 as the email editor. Occasionally when i reply
or forward a message then Word strips out the original
content apart from the subject and the sender and
recipient information, the message body is all left blank.

It doesn't happen for all messages but it does happen for
messages that we receive from one client. If I don't use
Word 2003 as the editor then it is fine. An example of
the message header for a message that fails is below

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:54:20 +0800
To: "Gif Jittiwutikarn (IMUK)":;
From: Tino-1 <[email protected]>
Subject: HCC0657

------=_NextPartTM-000-97fcf889-2ad4-4be1-8fa9-
c0e61fe8f301

--============_-1124137656==_ma============

--============_-1124137656==_ma============

--============_-1124137656==_ma============--

------=_NextPartTM-000-97fcf889-2ad4-4be1-8fa9-
c0e61fe8f301

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ian

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

do you know what mail program the message was sent using?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:54:20 +0800
To: "Gif Jittiwutikarn (IMUK)":;
From: Tino-1 <[email protected]>

------=_NextPartTM-000-97fcf889-2ad4-4be1-8fa9-
c0e61fe8f301

--============_-1124137656==_ma============

--============_-1124137656==_ma============

--============_-1124137656==_ma============--

------=_NextPartTM-000-97fcf889-2ad4-4be1-8fa9-
c0e61fe8f301

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ian

Ian

I've noticed it when the client was Eudora for Mac and
EIMS as the server. The message is coming in as HTML
format and they said that they can send and receive HTML
messages OK.

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:54:20 +0800
To: "Gif Jittiwutikarn (IMUK)":;
From: Tino-1 <[email protected]>