Problems with OrderBy

Jonathan Blitz

I have entered an OrderBy value in a form.
Then, in VBA in the Open_form event I have set ORDERBYON to true and
requeryed.

It doesn't work.

What could I be doing wrong?

--
Jonathan Blitz
AnyKey Limited

"When things seem bad
Don't worry and shout
Just count up the times
Things have worked themselves out."

Alick [MSFT]

Hi Jonathan,

Does the issue occur on your run time application? If so, please refer to
the article below:

MOD2000: Filter By Form Is Not Available in Run-Time Applications
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=262094

In full version, it should work normally. You may test it in sample
database northwind.mdb to see if it is related to the specific database.

Sincerely,

Alick Ye, MCSD
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation
Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

| From: "Jonathan Blitz" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Problems with OrderBy
|
| I have entered an OrderBy value in a form.
| Then, in VBA in the Open_form event I have set ORDERBYON to true and
| requeryed.
|
| It doesn't work.
|
| What could I be doing wrong?
|
| --
| Jonathan Blitz
| AnyKey Limited
| Israel
|
| "When things seem bad
| Don't worry and shout
| Just count up the times
| Things have worked themselves out."

Rick Brandt

Jonathan Blitz said:
What do you mean by "Run Time Application" as opposed to "Full Version"?

The Runtime is a royalty-free version of Access that owner's of the Developer's
Version of Office can distribute so users can run their Access applications without
having to own a licensed copy of Access. There are a few features that do not work
in the Runtime (Filter-by-form being one of them).

--
I don't check the Email account attached

Jonathan Blitz