Problems with FP 2x on Windows ME

• Thread starter =?Windows-1252?Q?Jacque=AE_Dupre=A9?=
  • Start date
?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Jacque=AE_Dupre=A9?=

RE: Problems with FP 2x on Windows ME

My neighbor has problems with her FP 2x on Windows ME. She has a form that automatically mails to her AOL email address.

How can I resolve my neighbor's Outlook Express mail problem? She has ME on a Dell with all the Windows Updates.

She uses AOL as her ISP.

I was in my front yard mowing grass when my attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again.

Angrily, back into the house she went. As I was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions I asked her, "Is something wrong?" To which she replied, "There certainly is my stupid computer keeps saying, 'YOU'VE GOT MAIL'!"

By the way - she has very beautiful blonde hair - almost golden.

Best wishes - J® Q© LsuEdu® -

Cooking Creole Cajun in New Orleans, Louisiana -
(e-mail address removed) -
"Imagination...is the irrepressible revolutionist."

S

Stefan B Rusynko

YOU will need to get off of her Dell, and have her go outside to check her Outlook Express Mailbox
She has ME on a Dell
--

My neighbor has problems with her FP 2x on Windows ME. She has a form that automatically mails to her AOL email address.

How can I resolve my neighbor's Outlook Express mail problem? She has ME on a Dell with all the Windows Updates.

She uses AOL as her ISP.

I was in my front yard mowing grass when my attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the
mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to
the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again.

Angrily, back into the house she went. As I was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box,
opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions I asked her, "Is something wrong?" To which she
replied, "There certainly is my stupid computer keeps saying, 'YOU'VE GOT MAIL'!"

R

Ripper

I started to take this seriously until I read the whole thing......

She uses AOL as her ISP.

I was in my front yard mowing grass when my attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again.

Angrily, back into the house she went. As I was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions I asked her, "Is something wrong?" To which she replied, "There certainly is my stupid computer keeps saying, 'YOU'VE GOT MAIL'!"

T

Tom Pepper Willett

Especially since the forms to email won't email to the aol address.

Tom
I started to take this seriously until I read the whole thing......

My neighbor has problems with her FP 2x on Windows ME. She has a form
that automatically mails to her AOL email address.

How can I resolve my neighbor's Outlook Express mail problem? She has ME
on a Dell with all the Windows Updates.

She uses AOL as her ISP.

I was in my front yard mowing grass when my attractive blonde female
neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened
it, then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she
came out of her house again, went to the mail box and again, opened it,
slammed it shut again.

Angrily, back into the house she went. As I was getting ready to edge the
lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then
slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions I asked her, "Is
something wrong?" To which she replied, "There certainly is my stupid
computer keeps saying, 'YOU'VE GOT MAIL'!"

Ask a Question