Problems getting one value in a combo box to change values in others

Reaction score
Hi,

Im currently building an access database for the company i work for unfortunately this is my first time so clearly im having a few teething problems.

right, basically i have a list of products that i imported from an excel spreadsheet and i want to be able to select a product code (which isnt a key or an auto number for that i have a separate id) and influence what comes up in the next few combo boxes (which are simply the details of the product)

The next step i need to take which i am also unsure of is to record what is entered in all those combo boxes in a separate table so that i can later see which clients have ordered what and how much it cost.

I would appreciate help as soon as possible as im under pressure from my bosses to show them what ive done.

Thanks,

MarcF.

Reaction score
Ok! i found out how to do part one all by myself! arent you proud ;)
still need to know how to save the selections i make in a new table! soooo if you got any ideas please help me!

Ask a Question