Problem with Photo Gallery

libby

I have set up a number of Photo Galleries successfully,
but suddenly after minor edits, and uploads, the pictures
have disappeared. Only the "x" appears for the
thumbnails, but the blowup picture is still there.

How can I fix this?

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Try Recalculate Hyperlinks...that may fix it.
FP Photogalleries can be tempermental.

| I have set up a number of Photo Galleries successfully,
| but suddenly after minor edits, and uploads, the pictures
| have disappeared. Only the "x" appears for the
| thumbnails, but the blowup picture is still there.
|
| How can I fix this?

Libby

URL is divadazzlers.com/choker_necklaces.htm
Just noticed that the url doesn't show up - only
divadazzlers.com -- yet another problem.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Problem with Photo Gallery
Subject: Problem with Photo Gallery

I have set up a number of Photo Galleries successfully, but
suddenly after minor edits, and uploads, the pictures have
disappeared. Only the "x" appears for the thumbnails, but the
blowup picture is still there.

How can I fix this?

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

Do not use Spaces or special characters in your filenames.