Problem printing from word

Have created a word-doc with top margin 0,1 and left 0,2 cm. Bottom/right is
0.

When i print from a ricoh-printer on my company i dont get all of the doc on
the paper. Have tried one option "no edges" i think in printer settings and
then i get all from top to left but to the right on the paper theres still a
white area?!

Some tips?

I attach the document so you can see.

http://web.comhem.se/~u31120071/test.doc

I want to be able to see 123 up in the left and ..5678 down to right on
paper after printing. Take any advices. Its ok to shrink the doc with 5-10%
if necisarily or make pdf or image of the file before printing. But there has
to be one way in word to do this? Thanks for help!

Graham Mayor

Few printers can print to the edge of the page. The limits are set by the
printer driver. Different printers will have different limits.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Problem printing from word" <Problem printing from
news:[email protected]...

Problem printing from word

Ok which limits of the margins can i have? How do i know them?

Default in Word is 2,5 cm space of all directions.

Why isnt it possible to shrink the print area with 5-10%?

Graham Mayor

This has nothing to do with the margins, but the print area that the driver
will allow. Word uses the driver settings to determine where it can print.
You can determine where this is by setting all the margins to 0 then when
you see the error message get Word to fix the error. With my printer that
amounts to 0.3cm.

"Why isnt it possible to shrink the print area with 5-10%?" Ask the printer
manufacturer. Word will only print what the driver will allow.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

"Problem printing from word"