.PrintTitleRows

Hello! I am having trouble with getting .PrintTitleRows to take a variable I
create that is equal to the row number I need. So instead of having:

.PrintTitleRows="$1:$1"

row_num = ActiveCell.Row
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = row_num & row_num

only this does not work!! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

JE McGimpsey

row_num & row_num produces "11". One way:

.PrintTitleRows = ActiveCell.EntireRow.Address

Doug

Hi

Try