From: "bandit" <[email protected]>
Subject: PrintMig.hlp
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:38:58 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing

Does anyone know where I can find the PrintMig.hlp file
for the Microsoft Print Migrator 3.1 ???
--

Very good question. It seems all that is downloading from the web site is the utility's executable. I'll see what I can find out.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Bill Peele [MS]

--------------------
From: "bandit" <[email protected]>
Sender: "bandit" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing

Does anyone know where I can find the PrintMig.hlp file
for the Microsoft Print Migrator 3.1 ???
--

What I'm getting from my sources indicate they are ware of this issue and they are in the process of updating the PrintMig
3.1 web page and the download file. No ETA but it should be updated within the next few days.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Frank Bough

any news on this yet? I urgently need the printmig 3.1 help file, or
some source of information.

Thanks

Frank Bough

Is that a new response or has some one just pasted in the response to
the last request for this to be fixed?

Help...going back to the client on Monday morning to migrate his
printers for him....