Printing web pages - width

Mary

When I print a web page the web page is usually too wide so i lose the
right hand side bit.

Is there any way to shrink the full width of a web page to fit the
width of A4 paper?

Any help appreciated

MrB

Sometimes you can highlight the part of the page you want to print, then
select File|Print and then select print selection.

George Hester

Seems it should be doable hey? I mean we are using something called a computer which this request doesn't seem so far out of line. No I don't think so. Not with IE anyway.

John Ski

Subject: Printing web pages - width
From: Mary (e-mail address removed)
Date: 11/28/2004 2:05 PM Eastern Standard Time

When I print a web page the web page is usually too wide so i lose the
right hand side bit.

Is there any way to shrink the full width of a web page to fit the
width of A4 paper?

Any help appreciated
The easiest way I've found is to switch to "landscape" instead of "portrait"
mode.

Cheers,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***