Printing Problem

G

At the office we have a problem with printing and Terminal Server
We have a Xerox docucentre 220 installed as printer. My account (as admin) works fine. I can print whitout problems
All the other account can also print, but a banner page is also always printed between each print-job
When I log on to the Server as admin, I can see that the banner page is disabled. When I log on as a standard user, the banner page is enabled and I can not change this setting

Anyone any ideas

Regards

G

What if you hosted this printer on a Windows Print Server, and set the settings you desire there, then have users connect to the printer via \\servername\printername instead of directly to the print server that's built-into the document centre

Question, isn't the 220 a bit of a dinosaur? I say that because our local Xerox Copier Group was begging us to get rid of our 255 1.5 years ago so they wouldn't have to support it anymore. If you own it that's okay, but I hope you don't have an ond machine on lease

Patrick Rous
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Serve
http://www.workthin.co

----- Peter Lenvain wrote: ----

At the office we have a problem with printing and Terminal Server
We have a Xerox docucentre 220 installed as printer. My account (as admin) works fine. I can print whitout problems
All the other account can also print, but a banner page is also always printed between each print-job
When I log on to the Server as admin, I can see that the banner page is disabled. When I log on as a standard user, the banner page is enabled and I can not change this setting

Anyone any ideas

Regards

Ask a Question