Printing non-printable characters



I'm trying to put together a training document for Word, and I'd like to
insert the "non-printing characters" as symbols so they'll print. But I can't
find them ANYWHERE in the symbols gallery. How do I put the space mark, tab
mark, line break symbols, etc. into my document? Thanks.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question