Printing multiple pages (2x2) double sided with single sided print

FSt1

hi
technically all excel does is send the data. if your printer cannot print
double sided, excel cannot force a printer to do what it is incapable of
doing.
sorry.

Regards
FSt1

kaveh

THANKS FST1

MY FILE IS PDF, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EXCEL, CAUSE THE EXCEL GUYS ARE SO
GENIUS I POSED THE QUESTION HERE.

KAVEH

FSt1

hi
take it further and apply it to about any application. the printer has it's
own software to tell the internal workings what to do. i don't know of any
applications that has all the software of all the printers built in to it.
applications usually just send the data in a few standard formats. in
printing, it's the printer that's the big kahoona.

regards
FSt1

Bob I

Print Odd pages, turn them over and reverse the stack, stick them back
in, print even pages.

kaveh

HI BOB

THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU HAVE FOR PAGES IN ONE THERE ARE 2 ODD AND 2 EVEN IN
ONE PAGE, SO IN THIS EVEN AND ODD PAGES FORMAT YOU COULD NOT GET PAGES 1, 2,
3, 4 IN ONE PAGE YOU GET 1, 3, 5, 7 AND AT THE BACK 2, 4, 6, 8

THANKS
KAVEG

kaveh

HI GORD

THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU HAVE 4 PAGES IN ONE, THERE ARE 2 ODD AND 2 EVEN IN
ONE PAGE, SO IN THIS EVEN AND ODD PAGES FORMAT YOU COULD NOT GET PAGES 1, 2,
3, 4 IN ONE PAGE YOU GET 1, 3, 5, 7 AND AT THE BACK 2, 4, 6, 8

THANKS
KAVE

Gord Dibben

So that's what 2x2 means<g>

I don' think I can help on this.

Especially since it is a PDF document and has nothing to do with Excel.

Gord

kaveh

Thank you Gord for the help so far.

Kaveh

Gord Dibben said:
So that's what 2x2 means<g>

I don' think I can help on this.

Especially since it is a PDF document and has nothing to do with Excel.

Gord

Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
For all those who got this far the answer:-

Print 4 up (or more) to a new PDF file and then print from new file odds, refill printer and then print evens. 4 pages onto 1 double sided from a single sided printer DONE.........:D